Wednesday 21 November 2012

Animation the blooded hand scene

As we had all the relevant components for the scene we decided to animate the end blooded hand scene first.

The first thing was to merge the environment with biped. I had to scale up the environment as it was too small. I tried to decrease the size of the biped and hands but it started to mess up and deform.

I added the telephone and typewriter to the desk as well.

I first of all added a camera to the head position of the biped. I could then move the camera and not need to move the biped as it was difficult to move unless I am used the footstep tools.

I animated the camera to make it look how we wanted. I had one viewport as camera one so I could keep track of how the animation looks. I moved the camera to move forward and focus on the document and then step back to look at the hands.

For the end of the scene I had to animate the movement of the hands. I used the autokey and moved the arms and hands up into position. To make it more life-like I moved the fingers very slightly to make them seem real.



Playing the scene back I was very pleased but it moved too fast. I extended the timeline to 400 frames and moved the key frames by 4 times the amount.

This was much better and was much more realistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment