Friday 12 October 2012

Learning a new skill

During this 3D project I am hoping to broaden my skills in 3Ds Max.

I aim to be able to use splines and the loft tool to create a shape. This will really help when creating complex shapes such as the hull of the battleship. I think this method will be very useful and will provide a quick and accurate way of creating objects.

Also I am hoping to gain another new skill using reference planes. I am hoping to use this to create the hands of the chararcters. This is a very useful skill which I know works because other members of my team have used it to create planes and jeeps.

I have already learnt how to use the connect tool. This really helps me create an attractive shape with accurate lines. I think this new skill will be most useful when modelling.

No comments:

Post a Comment