Monday 10 December 2012

Bringing it all together

Now that all the majority of the scenes were in place and sounds are added through Premiere all we had to do was tweak the animation to make sure it played smoothly and correctly in a cognitive process.

We did have some extra scenes that Dimitar was assigned to animate but unfortunately he ran out of time to render them. Therefore we have no explosion/smoking scene within the video. I really think this would of added another level to the work as we do not have that many action scenes. Next time we would have make sure each team member is on track as well as ourselves.

Overall I think Virtual Environments has been a great module. I have learnt all I set out to learn and more and produced an animation that I am proud of as a group and as an individual. Looking back I would of liked to add more reactor techniques into the work, like fire or smoke, and perhaps some extra characters. Also working in the group became quite challenging at some points because of the lack of input from other team members. But I really felt this time has improved my 3DS Max skill set and I look forward to expanding it in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment